Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW.
This sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram. You understand that you are supplying your information to the Sponsor and not to YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram. This Sweepstakes shall not be published without permission of the Sponsor.
SPONSOR / ADMINISTRATORS: The “WaveCel Weekly Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by The Burton Corporation d/b/a Anon located at 180 Queen City Park Road, Burlington, VT 05401 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by National Sweepstakes Company, LLC located at 1143 East Union Street, Newark, NY 14513 (“Administrator”) and Vatom Labs, located at 201 Main Street, Suite 102, Carbondale, CO 81623 (“Co-Administrator”). For purposes of these Official Rules, the Administrator and Co-Administrator shall be collectively referred to as, the “Administrators”.
SWEEPSTAKES TIMING / ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes begins on January 14, 2022 at 12:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on February 24, 2022 at 11:59 PM MT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Period includes six (6) weekly entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), each associated with a random drawing. There will be two (2) prize winners (each a “Prize Winner”) selected for each Entry Period. Each Entry Period begins at 12:00 AM MT on the first day of the Entry Period and ends at 11:59 PM MT on the last day of the Entry Period. The six (6) Entry Periods and drawing dates are:
Entry Period 1 Start Date: 1/14/2022 End Date: 1/20/2022 Drawing Date: 1/21/2022 # Of Winners: 2
Entry Period 2 Start Date: 1/21/2022 End Date: 1/27/2022 Drawing Date: 1/28/2022 # Of Winners: 2
Entry Period 3 Start Date: 1/28/2022 End Date: 2/3/2022 Drawing Date: 2/4/2022 # Of Winners: 2
Entry Period 4 Start Date: 2/4/2022 End Date: 2/10/2022 Drawing Date: 2/11/2022 # Of Winners: 2
Entry Period 5 Start Date: 2/11/2022 End Date: 2/17/2022 Drawing Date: 2/18/2022 # Of Winners: 2
Entry Period 6 Start Date: 2/18/2022 End Date: 2/24/2022 Drawing Date: 2/25/2022 # Of Winners: 2
Entrants may earn a maximum of one hundred (100) entries into this Sweepstakes. Non-winning eligible entries will carry forward into subsequent Entry Periods and drawings. For example: An entry received on January 14, 2022 will be eligible for all six (6) drawings, unless (or until) the associated Entrant is selected as a Prize Winner. An entry received on January 21,2022, will be eligible for the five (5) remaining drawings, unless (or until) the associated Entrant is selected as a Prize Winner, etc. Limit of one (1) prize per person for this Sweepstakes.
ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old (or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction of residence) at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrators, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Subject to all federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor/Administrator’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There are two (2) ways to receive entry into this Sweepstakes via the Website (defined below): (a) the initial entry (“Initial Entry”); and (b) bonus entries (each, a “Bonus Entry”). Regardless of the method(s) used to obtain entry into this Sweepstakes, there is a limit of one hundred (100) entries per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period, equivalent to five (5) Initial Entries and ninety-five (95) Bonus Entries. Non-winning eligible entries from previous Entry Periods will carry over and be eligible for subsequent drawings. Please read the “Bonus Entry” section below carefully to see how entries will be distributed.
2. Bonus Entries: Once the Initial Entry is received, eligible Entrants may then receive up to ninety-five (95) Bonus Entries via any or all of the following methods. To earn Bonus Entries, visit the Website during the Sweepstakes Period and after following the instructions to access your account;
NOTE: Entrant must be a registered Facebook, YouTube and/or Instagram user to obtain Bonus Entries via the methods listed above. To become a registered user, visit www.facebook.com www.youtube.com and/or www.instagram.com and follow the instructions prior to entering this Sweepstakes. Entrant’s Facebook and/or Instagram profile settings must be set to “public” in order to be viewable by the Sponsor for winner determination. If the Entrant’s account is not set to “public”, the Sponsor may not be able to verify the entry and the Entrant may not be eligible to win. Entrants may not use multiple Facebook, YouTube and/or Instagram accounts to enter.
- Share the Sweepstakes (15 Bonus Entries maximum): There are two (2) ways to earn Bonus Entries via this method. Regardless of the method(s) used to obtain Bonus Entries via this process, there is a maximum of fifteen (15) Bonus Entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Via friend Referral: Click the “Share with Friends” button to share the Sweepstakes via email or social channels. When prompted, copy the unique link by pressing the “Copy Link” button. Then share the unique link with friends via a social media post, direct email or SMS (data rates may apply) (“Invitation Post”). To receive the Bonus Entry via this method, the referred friend must click on the unique link in the Invitation Post and follow the instructions to receive an Initial Entry into this Sweepstakes. Upon the friend’s successful entry into the Sweepstakes, the original Entrant will receive five (5) Bonus Entries into the drawing associated with the Entry Period for which the referred friend successfully enters the Sweepstakes. Such Bonus Entries will also be eligible for each drawing held thereafter unless (or until) the Entrant becomes a Prize Winner.
- Learn (15 Bonus Entries): Click the “Discover Anon” button to complete the quiz. Upon answering the multiple-choice questions and clicking the “Select” button on the last page, Entrants will receive (15) Bonus Entries into the drawing associated with the Entry Period for which you completed the quiz. Such Bonus Entries will also be eligible for each drawing held thereafter unless (or until) you have been selected as a Prize Winner.
- Anon Coins on the Map (15 Bonus Entries maximum): There are two (2) ways to earn Bonus Entries via this method. Regardless of the method(s) used to obtain Bonus Entries via this process, there is a limit of fifteen (15) Bonus Entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Via the Map: Sponsor will place digital Anon coins (“Digital Coins”) at various pre-determined locations within the Website’s map. Entrants can earn five (5) Bonus Entries by locating a Digital Coin on the map and virtually retrieving it. To locate a Digital Coin, click the “Find” button. When the map opens enable and share your current location. Then, look on the map for Digital Coins. If you see a Digital Coin, tap (or click) on the Digital Coin to virtually pick it up from its location on the map. In order to virtually pick up the Digital Coin, Entrant must be physically located within approximately one hundred (100) yards of the Digital Coin’s location on the map. If an Entrant is not physically located within the one hundred (100) yard radius, he/she will receive a message indicating he/she must physically travel closer to the Digital Coin’s location on the map in order to virtually pick it up. ENTRANTS WILL NOT PHYSICALLY PICK UP ACTUAL DIGITAL COINS. HOWEVER, IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE BONUS ENTRIES, ENTRANT MUST BE PHYSICALLY LOCATED WITHIN THE ONE HUNDRED (100) YARD RADIUS IN ORDER TO TAP/CLICK THE DIGITAL COIN AND RETRIEVE IT. If an Entrant taps/clicks a Digital Coin and does not wish to travel to be within one hundred (100) yards of its location, he/she may enter via the alternate method below. Entrant may virtually retrieve as many Digital Coins as desired during the Sweepstakes Period (up to three (3) maximum); however, he/she may only retrieve one (1) Digital Coin per location every twenty-four (24) hours. Example: Entrant sees two (2) Digital Coins on the map in Los Angeles; he/she may only retrieve one (1) Digital Coin from the Los Angeles location; however, if he/she sees another Digital Coin on the map in Beverly Hills during the same twenty four (24) hour period, he/she can retrieve another Digital Coin in the location he/she has not yet visited. Each Digital Coin retrieved will equal five (5) Bonus Entries. Entrants entering via this entry method are required to participate in the Sweepstakes in a safe and respectful manner in compliance with all applicable laws, including traffic laws and laws prohibiting trespassing;
Entry Limit: Regardless of the method(s) used to obtain entry into this Sweepstakes, there is a limit of one hundred (100) entries per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period, equivalent to five (5) Initial Entries and ninety-five (95) Bonus Entries. If more than the stated number of entries is received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from using more than one (1) e-mail address, social media account, or multiple identities. If it is found or suspected that an Entrant is using more than one e-mail address or multiple identities to participate in the Sweepstakes, then that Entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in disqualification. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any points that are lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions or any other reason, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunication malfunctions, points not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who participated in this Sweepstakes, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (defined below) of the e-mail address submitted at the time for which the Initial Entry was received. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS SWEEPSTAKES ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER'S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
RANDOM DRAWINGS / NOTIFICATION: There will be six (6) random drawings held in this Sweepstakes. Each weekly drawing will take place on or about 12:00 AM MT on or about January 21, 2022 (for Entry Period 1); January 28, 2022 (for Entry Period 2); February 4, 2022 (for Entry Period 3); February 11, 2022 (for Entry Period 4), February 18, 2022 (for Entry Period 5) and February 25, 2022 (for Entry Period 6). For each drawing, Co-Administrator will randomly select two (2) Prize Winners from all eligible entries received during the respective Entry Period (and any non-winning eligible entries received from the preceding Entry Periods). The odds of winning a prize in any Entry Period depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period (and any non-winning eligible entries received from preceding Entry Periods). Each Prize Winner is considered a potential Prize Winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Notification / Verification: The potential Prize Winners will be notified by the Co-Administrator via email within one (1) to three (3) business days from the date in which each drawing takes place (“Email Notification”). Upon receipt of the Email Notification, each potential Prize Winner will be required to click the “Redeem Prize” link found within the Email Notification. Upon clicking the “Redeem Prize” button found on the Website, Prize Winners will automatically be directed to their Wallet, where they can click on the “WaveCel Helmet Giveaway” icon. To complete the prize redemption process, potential Prize Winner must complete the form in its entirety, including their full name, email address, telephone number (including area code) and full address (including, street, city, state and zip code). Upon clicking the “Continue” button, the form will be submitted. A Sponsor representative will reach out to the Prize Winner by email within one (1) to three (3) business days from the date the prize redemption form is submitted to begin processing of the Prize (as further described below). Co-Administrator will only make two (2) attempts to reach the potential Prize Winners via the Email Notification within a seventy-two (72) hour time frame. In the event a Prize Winner does not redeem his/her prize within a seventy-two (72) hour time frame, the original potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected at random and notified as outlined above. If a potential Prize Winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the Prize, the respective Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Daily Prize, the Daily Prize will be re-awarded to an alternate. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential Prize Winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. The Co-Administrator/Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the selection of the Prize Winners shall be based on their sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all respects.
- Prizes: Twelve (12) prizes of a Black Anon Logan WaveCel Helmet OR a Black Anon Windham Wavecel Helmet will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Prize is between $189.95 and $239.95 depending on the model chosen. Winner must choose which model and size he/she desires. Prizes will ship within four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date in which the Prize Winner selects his/her prize model. Limit of one (1) prize per person. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- Total ARV: The maximum ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is: $2,879.40
- General Conditions: There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/household. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. No transfer or substitution of any prize is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Prize winners are each solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes if applicable. Except as otherwise set forth herein, unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the prize winners.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MONROE COUNTY, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MONROE COUNTY, NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
PRIVACY: The collection of personal information provided in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with the Co-Administrator/Sponsor’s privacy policies located online at the following website pages: https://www.burton.com/us/en/help/privacy-na.html and https://www.vatomlabs.com/privacy
PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture, video and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review, or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
WINNERS LIST: For the list of the prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, please submit a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 31, 2022 to “Anon WaveCel Weekly Giveaway”, PO Box 458, Newark, NY, 14513.